(1) EAR CUFFS. I want!
(2) PUMPED-UP KICKS (sneakers) and JAZZY PUMPS (a term coined by a funny fashionista friend).
(3) MIDI SKIRTS: Very pretty, very Kate Middleton (especially after Granny's mandate to bring the hemlines down, which I think Kate heeded because look at this). I recently wrote about one of my midi skirts in this post too.
(4) LARIAT NECKLACES: Different shape, very cool.
(5) FRENCH-INSPIRED GRAPHIC TEES: Saying "Oh la la!" "Oui Oui!" and "Je t'aime!" The list goes on...
(6) BIG FLORAL PRINTS.
(7) OVERSIZED FUZZY/NUBBY COATS.
(8) CROP TOPS: So mignon, if you have the bod (ahem, working on that…).
(9) FRINGE: Think Jennifer Garner at the 2014 Oscars. It's on bags, it's on dresses...it's everywhere!
(10) POLKA DOTS: Soooooo Pretty Woman (the elegant lady friend at the polo match, not the hooker with the runner in her non-existent pantyhose). Love the Michael Kors polka dot look with the signature looped belt.
What Spring trends are you loving? Let me know!
p.s. - Also, did you see that culottes are also coming back soon? *shudder*